As we move towards warmer, sunnier months here in the UK, there’s often a BBQ or two to attend or host; you might spend more time eating outside; or perhaps you’re in the mood for more fresh food and different tastes.
This quick and simple dressing is all natural, totally healthy and adds a satisfying, slightly salty and fresh quality to any meal. It also works well as a dip or spread! Try it this weekend.
makes roughly 1 large jam jar sized amount
- 1 small jar pitted green olives
- 1 clove garlic
- 6-7 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp honey or maple syrup
- generous pinch of good quality salt and pepper
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until it all reaches a smooth consistency. Add salt and pepper to taste
- Keep this in a glass jar and store for up to 2 weeks
This dressing is delicious with salads, as a dip, stirred into soups, or spread over toast!
Leave a Reply