Be-Yoga Teacher Training 2020
This course is already underway….
For more information on Teacher Training dates, please visit the Be-Yoga website HERE.
Yoga, Ayurveda & Holistic Health Course
Rescheduled Dates Start September 2020 Click here for more information.
Designed for yoga, movement and meditation teachers as well as practitioners eager to take their understanding deeper, this accredited course dives into the fascinating and transformational world of yoga and Ayurveda, and how to use holistic wellbeing as a powerful tool to help both yourself and others. For more information, click here.
Women’s Winter Wellbeing Retreat
A weekend of Yoga, meditation, relaxation, movement, wellness workshops, therapies, nutritional know-how, seasonal health tips, good company, time for you, a beautiful venue, delicious food and so much more.
Hosted by Emma, Bridget and Georgie Newlyn, this unique retreat is an opportunity to reconnect to yourself, learn powerful wellbeing tools to take back into your life, meet like-minded women, and truly unwind. We focus on giving each guest a bespoke experience, and are on hand to help everyone have the best time possible. Join us in the beautiful Sussex countryside.
What our previous guests have said….
“What a wonderful weekend! Everything about it was amazing for me. I learned a lot, relaxed in a way I didn’t know I could, and enjoyed fabulous food! It has left me yearning for more!” – Pam
“I’m still feeling relaxed and positive! I’ve been meditating every day. Hope I can keep the good habits rolling!” – Lynne
“ A huge thank you for a wonderful weekend. The hard work was really appreciated and the balance of classes and time way perfect. The food – amazing! I feel much calmer, long may that continue in this busy world!” – Catherine
1 Space Remaining, Please Email To Enquire.
Payment plans available
Included in the price: All food, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks. All classes and workshops, goodie bag, mini wellness manual.
Optional extras: Massage, aromatherapy, angel reading, 1-2-1 yoga session, ayurvedic lifestyle consultation.
Winter Yoga Immersion
With Emma Newlyn & Emily Scott – Rescheduled to February 25th-28th 2021 –
Gayles Retreat, Eastbourne, UK
Join Emily Scott & Emma Newlyn for a very special weekend of all things yoga.
Designed for those who love yoga and want to know more, or for anyone thinking of taking a teacher training course one day.We also welcome teachers who would like to refresh their studies.
Combining the comfort and luxury of a retreat with an immersive and comprehensive course, our intention is that each guest will leave feeling both refreshed and inspired, and with a whole new understanding of yoga.
Throughout the weekend, you’ll dive into:
• Physical practice – Refine and develop your own practice, unlock more strength and mobility, and realise your body’s unique abilities.
• Pranayama – Experience and practice effective breathing techniques to relieve stress, cultivate energy, improve sleep and boost brain power
• Yoga philosophy & history: discover where yoga came from and how it has evolved. Learn the richness of yoga philosophy and how to apply it to your own life.
• Meditation – Learn about the many different ways of meditating, and how to find the practice that works for you
• Subtle body – Take your yoga practice to a deeper level with an understanding of the vayus, chakras, koshas and nadis
• Ayurveda – Get to know yoga’s ‘sister science’ and how this ancient wellbeing system can transform your own health and wellness.
• We’ll also explore mantras, mudras, vinyasa flow yoga, restorative yoga, effective ways of releasing stress, the value of silence, and the importance of reconnecting to nature.
“Gayles is a small retreat centre ideally situated in outstanding countryside on the South Downs in the South East of England, five miles from Eastbourne and fifteen from Brighton. Here rural doesn’t mean hard to reach; there are excellent train services from the nearby towns that provide direct travel to and from London Victoria, Gatwick, Ashford International, Brighton and so on. The environment and ambience at Gayles encourages an open, safe, relaxed and intimate atmosphere that promotes learning and self-development.”
£400 (£150 non-refundable deposit)
Price includes accommodation, 3 meals per day, tea, coffee and fruit, tuition, and reference material. Please contact us for more information and to book your space. We look forward to seeing you!
Stay Up to date with all upcoming events and courses via FACEBOOK.