Weekend Yoga Immersion
With Emma Newlyn & Emily Scott
Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd March 2020 SoulFit, Lewes – £150
Do you want to dive deeper into the study of yoga? This weekend course has been designed to help you learn, explore & experience the many levels of this incredible practice.
The course will cover the physical, philosophical, spiritual & wellness aspects of yoga. Often in a yoga class, we only get to focus on the physical benefits of the practice. As we tune into the meditative sides of the flow, we might sense there is more to yoga than just ‘striking a pose.’ This weekend will provide an opportunity to explore yoga from this more holistic perspective.
Each day we will flow through a 75-minute Vinyasa class and a shorter afternoon session of Restorative or Yin. We will spend the rest of time delving into the following:
- Yoga Philosophy — The history & philosophy behind yoga goes back thousands of years. An understanding of the philosophy can enhance our physical practice & start the life-long process of learning to take yoga ‘off the mat’ & letting it change the way we approach the world.
- Pranayama — This is the study of the breath. We will explore potent breath practices in order to create change in the body & the mind.
- Meditation — Meditation isn’t as scary or hard as it seems! We will learn simple yet effective meditations that you can take away with you to practice at home.
- Pose Technique — We will go over the alignment & anatomical focus for the most common poses, especially breaking down the vinyasa.
Emily Scott and Emma Newlyn, are both highly respected & deeply experienced yoga teachers, writers & mentors. Their aim is for you to leave the weekend feeling refreshed, inspired & armed with tangible tools to take with you, should you want to explore the holistic world of yoga even further.
Book now to secure your place, numbers limited to x16mats. (£75 deposit is required to reserve your spot, with balance due 4 weeks prior to the course)
Be-Yoga Teacher Training 2020
This course is already underway….
For more information on Teacher Training dates, please visit the Be-Yoga website HERE.
Yoga, Ayurveda & Holistic Health Course
Starts April 10th 2020: This course is now full. Please contact to register for 2021 information.
Designed for yoga, movement and meditation teachers as well as practitioners eager to take their understanding deeper, this accredited course dives into the fascinating and transformational world of yoga and Ayurveda, and how to use holistic wellbeing as a powerful tool to help both yourself and others. For more information, click here.
Women’s Spring Revival Retreat 2020
Bank Holiday Weekend May 8th – 10th 2020
A weekend of Yoga, meditation, relaxation, movement, wellness workshops, therapies, nutritional know-how, seasonal health tips, good company, time for you, a beautiful venue, delicious food and so much more.
Hosted by Emma, Bridget and Georgie Newlyn, this unique retreat is an opportunity to reconnect to yourself, learn powerful wellbeing tools to take back into your life, meet like-minded women, and truly unwind. We focus on giving each guest a bespoke experience, and are on hand to help everyone have the best time possible. Join us in the beautiful Sussex Springtime countryside.
What our previous guests have said….
“What a wonderful weekend! Everything about it was amazing for me. I learned a lot, relaxed in a way I didn’t know I could, and enjoyed fabulous food! It has left me yearning for more!” – Pam
“I’m still feeling relaxed and positive! I’ve been meditating every day. Hope I can keep the good habits rolling!” – Lynne
“ A huge thank you for a wonderful weekend. The hard work was really appreciated and the balance of classes and time way perfect. The food – amazing! I feel much calmer, long may that continue in this busy world!” – Catherine
5 additional spaces now available for £300 per person all inclusive. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space now.
Payment plans available
Included in the price: All food, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks. All classes and workshops, goodie bag, mini wellness manual.
Optional extras: Massage, aromatherapy, angel reading, 1-2-1 yoga session, ayurvedic lifestyle consultation.
Winter Yoga Immersion
With Emma Newlyn & Emily Scott – November 12th-15th –
Gayles Retreat, Eastbourne, UK
Join Emily Scott & Emma Newlyn for a very special weekend of all things yoga.
Designed for those who love yoga and want to know more, or for anyone thinking of taking a teacher training course one day.We also welcome teachers who would like to refresh their studies.
Combining the comfort and luxury of a retreat with an immersive and comprehensive course, our intention is that each guest will leave feeling both refreshed and inspired, and with a whole new understanding of yoga.
Throughout the weekend, you’ll dive into:
• Physical practice – Refine and develop your own practice, unlock more strength and mobility, and realise your body’s unique abilities.
• Pranayama – Experience and practice effective breathing techniques to relieve stress, cultivate energy, improve sleep and boost brain power
• Yoga philosophy & history: discover where yoga came from and how it has evolved. Learn the richness of yoga philosophy and how to apply it to your own life.
• Meditation – Learn about the many different ways of meditating, and how to find the practice that works for you
• Subtle body – Take your yoga practice to a deeper level with an understanding of the vayus, chakras, koshas and nadis
• Ayurveda – Get to know yoga’s ‘sister science’ and how this ancient wellbeing system can transform your own health and wellness.
• We’ll also explore mantras, mudras, vinyasa flow yoga, restorative yoga, effective ways of releasing stress, the value of silence, and the importance of reconnecting to nature.
“Gayles is a small retreat centre ideally situated in outstanding countryside on the South Downs in the South East of England, five miles from Eastbourne and fifteen from Brighton. Here rural doesn’t mean hard to reach; there are excellent train services from the nearby towns that provide direct travel to and from London Victoria, Gatwick, Ashford International, Brighton and so on. The environment and ambience at Gayles encourages an open, safe, relaxed and intimate atmosphere that promotes learning and self-development.”
£400 (£150 non-refundable deposit)
Price includes accommodation, 3 meals per day, tea, coffee and fruit, tuition, and reference material. Please contact us for more information and to book your space. We look forward to seeing you!
Stay Up to date with all upcoming events and courses via FACEBOOK.