When: 14th – 19th August 2016
Why?: Read on….
This August I will be heading out to Samskara Ibiza, a wonderful luxurious retreat situated on the beautiful island of Ibiza!
Owned by my good friend Jo Youle, Samskara was created with the intention to help everyone unwind, re-set and rejuvenate in one of the most beautiful places the island has to offer.
The Indian word samskara refers to imprints left upon the mind after an experience. It also refers to a ceremony marking a major event in someone’s life, so you can be sure that your stay at Samskara Ibiza really will be one to remember!
From the 14th-19th August I’ll be joining Jo to teach classes, provide healthy and nourishing meals, and offer massage to help you come away from your week feeling wonderful inside and out!
Samskara is nestled on the side of a mountain, in the middle of nature, and with the beach just down the hill. The Tannit caves – a shrine to the Goddess of Love who presides over Ibiza – are just at the top of the hill.
Beginning with a sunset Yoga class on the Sunday evening, the rest of the week consists of revitalising morning Yoga classes, followed by a luxurious breakfast of heavenly healthy goodies. You’re free to spend the rest of the day relaxing by the pool, walking, discovering Ibiza’s beautiful towns, or getting some much needed sunshine on the beach.
Massage is available upon request all day.
All prices per night include morning yoga classes, a help yourself tea & coffee bar and amazing breakfasts!
- Master Bedroom: With balcony overlooking the Cala San Vincente Mountains: €85 per night (Including Yoga & breakfast) ~ This room contains a double bed and a single twin bed
- Twin Bedroom: €75 per night single occupancy or €65 per night if sharing (Including Yoga & breakfast)
- En Suite Garden Room: Can be made up as either a double room or two singles to suit you. €85 per night (Including Yoga & breakfast)
- Glamping Option: A luxurious way to sleep under the stars in one of Samskara’s beautiful bell tents. These have real beds, Eyptian cotton sheets and pillows, clothes rail, bedside cabinet, candles, eco lights, lovely outdoor shower and an eco toilet. €65 per night per tent. (Including Yoga & breakfast)
- My superfood juices and smoothies are €5 each, available all morning every day, and all come with a recipe with information on the ingredients and why they’re so good for you! Smoothies can also be made in a more prescriptive way to help with any health issues you’d like help to overcome.
- There will be healthy raw energy snacks and healthy, vegan, gluten free baked treats on offer all day by donation.
- Full body massage is €60 for 75 minutes
- Hand, foot & head massage and facial is €40 for 45minutes
I am so excited to be able to offer you this week of amazing memories and a real chance to escape to this fantastic island. If you want to really set yourself up to feel your best for the rest of the year, to practice Yoga daily, unwind, soak up the sun and get back into nature in the most luxurious way possible, then email either email@example.com or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org