Women’s Autumn Yoga & Wellness Retreat 2023
Sussex Countryside, Close to Lewes (full address provided upon booking)
Friday 6th – Sunday 8th October 2023
Join us for a truly nourishing, immersive weekend in the beautiful Sussex countryside in a luxurious eco-home, surrounded by nature. This weekend includes both energising and relaxing yoga classes, delicious seasonal meals, workshops on Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine and women’s wellbeing, as well as therapies and self-care sessions. The weekend is suitable for all levels of yoga experience and ability.
We’ll spend time immersed in nature, discovering the healing benefits of the plants and herbs around us, eat seasonal meals inspired by Ayurveda, Chinese Medicine and herbalism, relax in beautiful surroundings, gather around the fire pit with warm spiced drinks, practice designing herb and spice blends specific to your mind-body type, and enjoy movement and breathing techniques to revive and restore your body and mind. You will be guided to live in accordance with the energy of Autumn, with all important time to relax, unwind and focus on your own wellbeing.
All meals are healthy and delicious, plant-based, gluten free and seasonal. We focus on using the very best ingredients and take great care to create meals, snacks and elixirs you’ll love and benefit from.
The venue: A modern eco-home and underfloor-heated yoga studio surrounded by nine acres of wild flower meadows and bluebell woods in a rewilded wonderland offering guests space to relax and time to reconnect with nature. The luxurious eco-house is almost passive with the solar gain and ground-source heating providing a space for visitors to relax, enjoy and appreciate the countryside with little or no impact on neighbours or environment.
You’ll feel renewed, refreshed and restored after a weekend of luxury, nature & nurture.
Your all-inclusive price includes:
- All yoga and relaxation classes
- All meals, snacks, tea and coffee
- Wellbeing workshops
- Sound bath
- Luxury seasonal self-care kit
- Extra gift when booking
- A mini whole-health consultation 3 weeks before the retreat (optional)
- Discover how the wisdom of Ayurveda & Traditional Chinese Medici can help you to greatly enhance your health and wellbeing
- Immerse yourself in the natural meadow and woodland surrounding the house
- Enjoy energising and restorative yoga classes
- Learn how to make your own herb and spice blends to balance your body and mind
- Relax and unwind in beautiful surroundings
- Book a massage, facial or reflexology session with our in-house therapist.
- Gather around the fire under the stars with warm cacao and turmeric lattes
- Experience a deeply relaxing sound bath session with guest teacher
- Eat delicious, seasonal food
- Receive a self-care kit with guidance on how to use each morning
- Wake up to warm lemon water placed outside your room for you
and much more!
Arrive: 1:30pm Friday 6th October | Depart: 1:30pm Sunday 8th October after lunch
Prices start from £365 per person
£100 non-refundable deposit required upon booking
Payment plan options:
- Monthly payments of £50
- OR, pay 50% of remaining amount in January 2023, and the other 50% in May 2023
Please complete the form below to enquire & book your place
Autumn & Winter Wellness Online Workshop
Thursday 2nd November 6:30-8pm
Do you notice your health and wellbeing changes a little as we move into Autumn and Winter? Perhaps you feel low when the days are shorter; maybe you experience dry skin or aching joints; or perhaps you feel more tired and lethargic during the colder months. Whether you feel symptoms throughout Autumn and Winter, or you look forward to this time of year, this insightful online workshop will give you the tool to help you navigate these seasons with a greater understanding of how to care for yourself, so you feel healthy and well.
The workshop includes:
- Understanding the benefits of seasonal living, and how to live more seasonally
- The best foods to consume in Autumn and Winter, and how to prepare them
- Herbs and spices to improve your digestion in these seasons
- Specific supplements that may be useful for treating symptoms
- How to boost and balance your mood in Autumn and Winter
- How to prevent dry skin and aching joints in colder months
- Lifestyle and daily routine tips to feel your best through these seasons
- Self-care practices to bring into your routine to care for your body and mind
- Pressure points you can use to balance yourself through Autumn and Winter
- A short yin yoga sequence to work with the meridian lines associated with Autumn and Winter
Living seasonally has profound benefits for gut health, hormones, and so many other aspects of wellbeing. Throughout the workshop, you’ll understand how to approach Autumn and Winter with the knowledge of Western Naturopathic techniques, as well as the ancient (but very applicable) wisdom of Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Included in your booking:
- 90 minute workshop
- Self-massage and pressure point techniques
- Guided relaxation and meditation
- A simple wellness guide to Autumn and Winter
- Free E-recipe book with healthy and delicious seasonal recipes
- Recording of the workshop to keep
- Yin yoga practice
- 10% off a health consultation with Emma
Simply complete the contact form below to book.
To register your interest for 2024 retreats & workshops, please complete the form below & we’ll contact you as soon as dates are available to book!