Women’s Spring Yoga & Wellness Retreat 2023
Sussex Countryside, Close to Lewes (Full address provided upon booking)
Friday 3rd-Sunday 5th March
Step out of Winter and into a retreat designed especially for YOU.
- Wake up to warm lemon water, mindful journaling & meditation
- Enjoy an uplifting yoga class and nourishing, healthy breakfast feast
- Learn how to feel your best through the many stages of a woman’s life in the Women’s Wellness workshop with nutrition, lifestyle, movement, breathwork, herbs, natural remedies, pressure points and many more holistic health techniques inspired by Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western wellness.
- Walk amongst the 9 acres of woodland and meadow and discover the natural medicines growing locally
- Relax deeply with a massage or facial
- Be treated to a healthy afternoon tea like no other
- Meet likeminded women in a wonderful environment
- Experience calming, grounding yin and restorative yoga with sound healing and meditation
Join us for this weekend to nourish your body, mind & soul, and make 2023 the year you give yourself what you truly need.
The Women’s Yoga & Wellness Retreat is hosted in the beautiful Sussex countryside in a luxurious eco home, complete with its very own yoga studio, 9 acres of meadow and forest, and private lake. Emma and Bridget have been hosting retreats together for many years, making each experience bespoke and tailored to each guest, ensuring your stay is exactly what you need it to be. Emma is a highly qualified yoga teacher, health coach and therapist who brings her knowledge and advice to the workshops, where you’ll learn how to feel your best with natural methods. The retreat is all-inclusive, other than therapies such as massage and facials, which you may want to book closer to the time with the fantastic Faren of Awakening Rose. All food is delicious, healthy, nourishing, seasonal and vegetarian, cooked fresh by Bridget, who has been cooking for retreats and workshops for over 10 years. Upon arrival, you’ll receive your luxury goodie bag, as well as a more special surprises throughout the weekend.
Included in your booking:
- Voucher for a 30 minute online health consultation OR 50% off a 1 hour massage with Emma
- Your retreat accommodation
- All meals, tea, coffee, drinks, wellness juices and snacks
- Luxury goodie bag with skincare, treats, and much more
- 4 yoga classes throughout the weekend (morning classes are dynamic, evening classes are relaxed, and all suitable for all levels of ability)
- Use of all props in the yoga studio
- Deep relaxation session with sound therapy
- Women’s Wellness workshop with info booklet & recipes to take away
- Therapies to book throughout your stay with Faren of Awakening Rose, (therapy booking opens 1 month before the retreat)
Arrive: From 1:30pm Friday 3rd March ~ Depart: 2pm Sunday 5th March after lunch
Prices start at £370 per person.
Payment plans available
please complete the contact form below to book your place.
Women’s Autumn Yoga & Wellness Retreat 2023
Sussex Countryside, Close to Lewes (full address provided upon booking)
Friday 6th – Sunday 8th October 2023
Join us for a truly nourishing, immersive weekend in the beautiful Sussex countryside in a luxurious eco-home, surrounded by nature. This weekend includes both energising and relaxing yoga classes, delicious seasonal meals, workshops on Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine and women’s wellbeing, as well as therapies and self-care sessions. The weekend is suitable for all levels of yoga experience and ability.
We’ll spend time immersed in nature, discovering the healing benefits of the plants and herbs around us, eat seasonal meals inspired by Ayurveda, Chinese Medicine and herbalism, relax in beautiful surroundings, gather around the fire pit with warm spiced drinks, practice designing herb and spice blends specific to your mind-body type, and enjoy movement and breathing techniques to revive and restore your body and mind. You will be guided to live in accordance with the energy of Autumn, with all important time to relax, unwind and focus on your own wellbeing.
All meals are healthy and delicious, plant-based, gluten free and seasonal. We focus on using the very best ingredients and take great care to create meals, snacks and elixirs you’ll love and benefit from.
The venue: A modern eco-home and underfloor-heated yoga studio surrounded by nine acres of wild flower meadows and bluebell woods in a rewilded wonderland offering guests space to relax and time to reconnect with nature. The luxurious eco-house is almost passive with the solar gain and ground-source heating providing a space for visitors to relax, enjoy and appreciate the countryside with little or no impact on neighbours or environment.
You’ll feel renewed, refreshed and restored after a weekend of luxury, nature & nurture.
Your all-inclusive price includes:
- All yoga and relaxation classes
- All meals, snacks, tea and coffee
- Wellbeing workshops
- Sound bath
- Luxury seasonal self-care kit
- Extra gift when booking
- A mini whole-health consultation 3 weeks before the retreat (optional)
- Discover how the wisdom of Ayurveda & Traditional Chinese Medici can help you to greatly enhance your health and wellbeing
- Immerse yourself in the natural meadow and woodland surrounding the house
- Enjoy energising and restorative yoga classes
- Learn how to make your own herb and spice blends to balance your body and mind
- Relax and unwind in beautiful surroundings
- Book a massage, facial or reflexology session with our in-house therapist.
- Gather around the fire under the stars with warm cacao and turmeric lattes
- Experience a deeply relaxing sound bath session with guest teacher
- Eat delicious, seasonal food
- Receive a self-care kit with guidance on how to use each morning
- Wake up to warm lemon water placed outside your room for you
and much more!
Arrive: 1:30pm Friday 6th October | Depart: 1:30pm Sunday 8th October after lunch
Prices start from £365 per person
£100 non-refundable deposit required upon booking
Payment plan options:
- Monthly payments of £50
- OR, pay 50% of remaining amount in January 2023, and the other 50% in May 2023
Please complete the form below to enquire & book your place