Just in time for the heatwave which is promised in the South of England this week….
Mix up these 4 simple, natural ingredients to create a healthy, sweet and wholesome treat for sunny days!
(Makes 4 Coolers)
- 1 BIG Handful of Strawberries (Tesco have a big create of British strawberries on offer for £3 at the moment, so buy something like this if you can!)
- Alternatively, you could always swap the strawberries for mango or pineapple.
- 1 Ripe Banana (The riper the banana, the sweeter the taste)
- 2 Medjool Dates
- 3 tbsp coconut milk
- Ensure there are no stones left in your dates
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth
- Freeze in individual lolly moulds if you have them (if you don’t have these, freeze it in small plastic containers with spoons for a make-shift lolly mould).
- Enjoy in the sunshine!