A wonderful little treat for a summer gathering, fancy-looking-but-secretly-simple dessert, or a sweet little shot of chocolately goodness all for yourself. This recipe can be made in minutes, is genuinely packed FULL of healthy ingredients, healthy fats, mood boosting nutrients, and plant based goodness, and looks as good as it tastes!
(makes 12 individual shot glass size desserts)
For the filling
- 1 banana
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- (optional) 2 tbsp maple syrup / natural sweetener of choice
- ¼ tsp good quality salt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp non dairy milk or home made raw nut milk
For the topping
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 12 cherries
- Add all filling ingredients to a blender and blend to create a smooth consistency
- Scoop the filling into 12 shot glasses
- In a separate bowl or mug, melt the coconut oil and stir in your cacao powder
- Spoon hat is now essentially raw chocolate over the shot glasses full of filling, and pop a cherry on top of each.
- Place in the fridge for an hour or so, and serve when you’re ready!
Leave a Reply