If there was ever a dessert that was honestly, truly, 100% good for you, then this would be it. In fact, you could definitely have this for breakfast and call it healthy too.
Healthy fats, antioxidants and a secret helping of greens make this a real treat that your body and brain will thank you for!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 handful frozen greens (spinach / kale / courgette)
- 1 large Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 small handful gogi berries, optional cacao nibs and additional optional dusting of cacao powder
- Blend the avocado, frozen greens, cacao powder and honey
- Scoop into a bowl or fancy dish and top with gogi berries, raw cacao nibs and dusting of cacao powder
- Tip: To bring out the taste of the raw cacao – which is essentially chocolate – add a pinch of pink himalayan salt. This particular salt is FULL of nutrients and minerals, and salt is traditionally known to enhance the flavour of chocolate.